Sports Medicine Services
At Eastern Connecticut Health Network, we’re innovating, investing and expanding to help patients with sports-related injuries regain their independence and get back to the life they love. For our patients with sports medicine injuries, we offer comprehensive care that includes:
- Injury care
- Surgical intervention
- Medical imaging capabilities are offered at six locations throughout the ECHN system and include MRI, CT Scan, X-Ray, Bone Density Scans, Nuclear Medicine, Angiography and Ultrasound.
- ECHN has six outpatient rehabilitation locations that offer personalized service, quality staff, and highly specialized programs uniquely tailored to meet your needs.
ECHN Rehabilitation Services specializes in:
- Sports Medicine/Orthopedics
- Certified Hand Therapy/Splinting
- Aquatic Therapy
- Manual Therapies
- Stroke/Neurological Treatment
- Falls & Balance Program
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialists
- Sports Fitness Assessments
- Custom Orthotics
ECHN also has partnerships and affiliations with a variety of sports-related events and organizations including: providing the onsite injury care services at Hartwell and Nutmeg Soccer tournaments, official provider of sports-injury prevention and related health care services for Team CT Baseball, Wininger’s Gymnastics and Manchester Soccer Club.