ECHN offers a wide range of pulmonary and lung care services designed to help you breathe easier. Our expert pulmonologists (pulmonary medicine specialists) see patients for short-term needs and long-term care for lung conditions.
- Pulmonary function testing, performed on an outpatient basis to determine how well your lungs and breathing are working, which can help guide treatment
- Ventilators, for inpatients who need the help of a breathing device
- Devices such as CPAPs and BiPAPs, to help people with sleep disorders breathe better as they sleep
- A highly regarded Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program, part of our overall Cardiac Rehabilitation program, designed to strengthen lungs and improve breathing after an illness, injury or surgery
- A smoking cessation program, where many people have found help and success in quitting smoking
Learn about a new test for early detection of lung cancer.