Woodlake at Tolland Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
26 Shenipsit Lake Road
Tolland, CT 06084
Woodlake at Tolland Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, an affiliate of ECHN, is a skilled nursing home and short-term rehabilitation facility.
Woodlake at Tolland offers convenient, comprehensive short-term rehabilitation programs to help people get back on their feet following a serious illness or injury. Our customized rehabilitation treatment services include:
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Orthopedic post-hospital care
- Stroke and neurological rehabilitation
- Post-medical/surgical reconditioning
- Pre-discharge home evaluations
- Patient and family instruction
- Personalized, progressive, and interdisciplinary care plans
To learn more about short-term rehabilitation services, call 860.872.2999
At Woodlake at Tolland, we are committed to improving the quality of life for our residents. We strive to provide a comfortable, home-life environment for our residents and their loved ones. Our residents' rooms are decorated with different patterns of wallpaper, and residents are welcome to bring a special piece of furniture with them, such as a bureau or chair. Our dining halls are bright and cheerful and feature delicious menu choices each day.
To learn more about long-term care, call 860.872.2999.