CorpCare Occupational Health
2800 Tamarack Ave
South Windsor, CT 06074
At CorpCare, located in Manchester, ECHN offers occupational health services, employment physicals, and more.
Coming to CorpCare? Download forms that you may need:
Healthcare Worker? Download these forms:
CorpCare offers a health care solution that benefits your business and your employees.
Injury Care Management
- Provides a "one-stop" approach for comprehensive clinical care using nationally recognized treatment protocols.
- Coordinates 24-hour, year-round access to after-hour care through ECHN’s Emergency Departments.
- Sends timely documentation on medical and work status directly to employers and managed-care representatives for efficient claim processing.
- Works directly with employers to develop transitional work adjustments to minimize costs associated with lost work time.
- Coordinates quick access to a network of medical specialists for more complex cases.
- Educates employees about their injuries to prevent re-injury and increase confidence as they transition back to work.
- Improves workers' functional abilities and work tolerance (including muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness).
- Decreases injury duration and lost work time with early and appropriate rehabilitation that simulates work tasks.
- Offers worksite job analysis to ensure safe job placement following injury recovery.
- Determines "fit-for-duty" status through focused medical and functional examinations based on essential job requirements.
- Recommends job accommodations for ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance.
Medical Surveillance Programs
- Meets your company's needs with customized medical monitoring programs.
- Offers hearing, vision, and respiratory tests that meet regulatory requirements and are performed by certified staff.
- Provides clear, concise, and comprehensive safety management reports to document compliance in the event of regulatory inspections.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Programs
- Customizes testing programs to meet employers' needs, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws.
- Provides full substance abuse collection and analytical laboratory testing programs, including Medical Review Officer services.
- Offers comprehensive DOT programs.
- To learn more about these services, please call our Business Development Director at 860.533.6558.