Lifeline Emergency Responses
Helping you to continue living independently with increased peace of mind for you and your family.
Home is where you are most comfortable surrounded by everything that’s familiar. What if you were to experience a fall, medical issue or other emergency? If you are alone, delayed medical care can jeopardize your recovery and your independence! The ECHN Lifeline Program provides simple, fast access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How it Works:
- Simply push your Lifeline Help Button at any time to connect to our 24/7 Response Center. NOTE: If you have our Lifeline button with the AutoAlert option, you will get an added layer of protection, as your AutoAlert Help Button will automatically place a call for help if a fall is detected and you are unable to push your button.
- A Lifeline Response Associate with a reassuring voice will access your profile and assess the situation.
- The Response Associate will contact a neighbor, loved one or emergency services based on your specific needs and reassure you help is on the way.
Choose a Lifeline System that Best Fits With Your Own Needs
- Basic Lifeline: This service includes your choice of a pendant or wrist style Help Button, along with the CarePartner Communicator, which works with your existing telephone to provide a direct two-way connection to Lifeline. When help is needed, simply push the button at any time, day or night.
- Lifeline with AutoAlert: In addition to letting you push the button for help at any time, our enhanced service includes a pendant-style button that automatically places a call for help if a fall is detected and you can’t push your button. This Button can be used with either your Basic Lifeline or the Cordless Phone Communicator.
- Lifeline Philips Medication Dispensing Service: To manage your medications at home at pre-programmed times, from pre-filled dosage cups. Helps to reduce risk of unplanned hospital or doctor visits related to incorrect medication use, to remain living independently at home.
Lifeline is available for a minimal monthly charge. Financial Assistance is available and all major credit cards are accepted.
For more information about ECHN’s Lifeline services, please call 860.647.6889 or visit the national Web site at www.lifelinesystems.com