Menu

Events calendar

<< Previous  June 2018  Next >>
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
 1

2

3

> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
4

5

> New Mothers' Group
> Fit for Delivery
> Fit for Delivery
> New Mothers' Group
6

> Surgical Weight Loss Information Session - Evening Session - Manchester, CT
7

> Fit For Delivery
> Fit For Delivery
8

9

10

> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
11

12

> Joint Effort Program
> Surgical Weight Loss Information Session - Norwich, CT
> New Mothers' Group
> Fit for Delivery
> Fit for Delivery
> New Mothers' Group
13

14

> Fit For Delivery
> Fit For Delivery
15

16

17

> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
18

19

> Pre-Diabetes: Let’s Take Action!
> New Mothers' Group
> Fit for Delivery
> Fit for Delivery
> New Mothers' Group
20

21

> Primary Care Provider: Role, Relationship & Responsibilities
> Fit For Delivery
> Heart Talk
> Fit For Delivery
22

23

24

> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
> Understanding Birth Self-Paced eClass - Online/Anytime
25

26

> Surgical Weight Loss Wellness/Support Group
> Surgical Weight Loss Information Session - Norwich, CT
> New Mothers' Group
> Fit for Delivery
> Fit for Delivery
> New Mothers' Group
27

> Joint Effort Program
> Surgical Weight Loss Information Session - Evening Session - Manchester, CT
28

> Fit For Delivery
> Fit For Delivery
29

30