Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation Services
Personalized care to help you regain your active lifestyle.
Recovering from an injury or surgery often requires rehabilitation services such as physical, occupational or speech therapy to promote healing and restore function. ECHN's numerous rehabilitation centers provide evidence-based treatment for acute and chronic pain, stroke and neurologic disorders, cancer, orthopedic and sport injuries, arthritis, hand/upper extremity injuries, amputations, peripheral nerve injuries and work-related injuries.
Easy Appointment Scheduling
We offer flexible scheduling, Monday-Friday, with appointments available early in the morning and in the evening. Click here for Patient Registration Forms.
ECHN offers a variety of convenient locations throughout eastern Connecticut for rehabilitation services and accepts most major insurances. Financial assistance is also available to those that qualify.
ECHN offers rehabilitation services at these locations:
*Aquatic Therapy available at these locations. Many patients recovering from orthopedic injuries or procedures benefit from aquatic therapy, which is exercise performed in a swimming pool.
For more information on ECHN Rehabilitation Services, please email email@example.com.
All of our offices are staffed with highly-skilled, licensed and certified health care professionals:
- Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (ACSM/ACS)
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Certified Lymphedema Therapists
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Certified Personal Trainers (NSCA CPT)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (NSCA CSCS)
- Certfied Titlest Golf Fitness Instructor
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- SAEBO® Trained Therapists (stroke and neuro rehab)
- Speech and Language Pathologists
Download the Rehabilitation Services brochure to learn more.
ECHN is affiliated with Winniger's Gymnastic. Download to learn more.
ECHN is affiliated with Team Connecticut Baseball. Download to learn more.