Nov 30, 2009 -
To Help You Avoid Gaining Weight
During the Holiday Season
- Do not skip breakfast.
- Maintain physical activity.
- Eat lighter at home.
- Keep healthful ingredients on hand.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Prepare for parties.
- Bring a healthy dish to holiday parties.
- Bake fewer calories.
- Cook lighter for the holidays: decrease fat and increase fiber by using more whole grains, fruits, and vegetables in your favorite holiday recipes.
- Don't wait - make your New Year's resolutions now!