2800 Tamarack Avenue
The ECHN Medical Building located at 2800 Tamarack Avenue houses:
- ECHN's Rehabilitation Services offered for orthopedic and sports injuries, neurological disorders, arthritis, and acute and chronic pain. Current specialized programs include manual therapy (including Mulligan's techniques), certified kinesio taping, balance and gait training, occupational therapy, and aquatic therapy in a specially designed indoor pool. The telephone number is 860.533.4670.
- Evergreen Imaging, a joint venture between ECHN and Eastern Connecticut Imaging Inc. (the radiology group on ECHN's Medical Staff). Medical imaging services offered include X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, short-bore MRI, and breast MRI. The telephone number is 860.533.4600.
- CorpCare Occupational Health, offering occupational health services, employment physicals, and more. The telephone number is 860.647.4796.
- A full-service ECHN Laboratory Patient Service Center, staffed by a qualified and experienced phlebotomist and offering blood drawing and specimen collection services. The lab is open Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m.-1 p.m.). Scheduled appointments and walk-in appointments are welcome. The telephone number is 860.533.4604.
- ECHN Urgent Care at South Windsor, providing treatment for non-emergency conditions.The telephone number is 860.533.4686.
- The office of Connecticut Ear, Nose & Throat Associates, the practice of Jeffrey Sawyer, MD.
- The offices of ophthalmologist Ilona Shternfeld, MD, and otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist) Michael Shternfeld, MD.
- The office of Eastern Orthopedics Sports Medicine (EOSM), the practice of orthopedic surgeon Kenneth Alleyne, MD, and neurosurgeron Patrick Senetaus, MD, PhD.
- The office of orthopedic surgeon Vipul Dua, MD.